Table of Contents:
- Part 1. [Hard Card] Printing Bin Location Tags(Part Numbers Inside Location)
- Part 2. [Hard Card] Print Location Tags (Bin Location)
- Part 3. [Sticky Labels]Printing Price Labels
- Part 4. [Hard Card]Printing Price Tags
Navigating to the Inventory Screen to Print
With Parts Wizard open click on the Report button located in the left side bar. Then Click on the Inventory button.
Part 1. [Hard Card]Printing Bin Tags
1. Click on the Part numbers that you would like to print bin location tags too.
You can arrange the bins in alphabetical and numerical order by clicking on the Expected Bin column heading. Clicking it once will sort the list in ascending and then clicking it again will sort the list in descending order.
You can also select more than one bin tag by selecting the top bin first, holding your shift key and then clicking the last part number you want. This will select all the part numbers in between the two.
2. Click on the Print Button and then select the Bin Tag option
3. Your printer will now start printing out hard card bin tags for all the part numbers selected!
If you're still unable to print bin tags please give support a call at (866)834-1194
Part 2. [Hard Card]Printing Location Tags(Bin Location)
- In the inventory screen, Select all the bins you would like location tags for
- Click the Print Button and select Print Location Tags
- Your printer will now start printing out hard card bin location tags for all the bins selected!
Part 3. [Sticky Label]Printing Price Label
- In the inventory screen, select all the parts you would like a price label for
- Click on the Print Button and selecting Print Price Labels
Part 4. [Hard Card]Printing Price Tags
- In the inventory screen, select all the parts you would like a price tag for
- Click on the Print Button and selecting print Price Tags